On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Patrick Lyon <ptl...@midamerican.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 May 2011 18:22:13 +0200, Lindy Mayfield
> <lindy.mayfi...@ssf.sas.com> wrote:
>
>>I have been using multiple ISPF screens for many years now, 12 or so.  I
> have memorized what each one is.  Like 1 is edit, 2 is SDSF, 3 is ISHELL, 4 is
> 3.4 and so on.
<<deleted>>

I have typed:
SPLIT;=8.ST <enter>
or
SWAP;=3.4 <enter>
to split the screen at the line the cursor is on when I press the
enter key and jump to the desired location.  On the swap, some
applications (ISMF) you need to:
SWAP;=X;3.4 <enter>
other wise the 3.4 is working within ISMF.

Not sure how to code a PFKey to pick up the typed option and prefix it
with the SWAP;

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA