> From: ptl...@midamerican.com
> I use Attachmate Extra! (v 7.11) that Dave Salt referred to in the thread he
> started.
> Even enabling hot spots I can't seem to get the emulator to either single or
> double click on it to emulate <Enter> on the SWAPBAR.

I remember it was a PITA trying to figure out how to enable mouse support in
Attachmate, but eventually I got it working (sort of). You have to single left
click the mouse to position the cursor, and single right click to send ENTER.
Not at all intuitive, but it does work.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!

http://www.mackinney.com/products/program-development/simplist.html