On Tue, 24 May 2011 10:29:22 -0500, Patrick Lyon
<ptl...@midamerican.com> wrote:

>Dave, Thanks to someone who shall go nameless who sent me some
>instructions for V 9 offlist, I was able to find out how to do it.
>
>Under Settings>Display>Miscellaneous where I can select to have it send
>ENTER on a right button click.
>
>However I am used to a left button click to select something, like you.  I will
>leave this enabled and see how this works for me.
>
>Thanks to Dave and the offlist poster in helping me figure this out!
>
>Pat L.

One caveat I just found however with setting this to "Send Enter"
from "Windows Default"; when you right click you do not get the "Cut, Copy,
Cut and Append, and Copy and Append" option, which I like the Copy and
Append function.  So I will switch it back.