Hallo To All,

I ran a report to obtain a list of SDSP dsns on an ML1 volume which is defined
as SDSP :
HSEND LIST DATASETNAME MCDS SELECT(VOLUME(ML1101) SDSP).  There were 42,403
dsns listed.  I ran another report
HSEND LIST DATASETNAME MCDS SELECT(VOLUME(ML1101)).  In this report there were
42,499 dsns.  My question is why is there a discrepancy?  Since the volume is
defined as SDSP shouldn't only dsns that fit the criteria be housed on the SDSP
volume?  Since there are 2 volumes defined as NOSDP shouldn't they be allocated
on those volumes.
I would appreciate it if someone could clear up my misunderstanding about SDSP
and NOSDP.

Thanks.