At 5/24/2011 02:36 PM, Binyamin Dissen wrote:
TEST 'SYS1.LINKLIB(IEFBR14)'
TEST
L  +0
       +0  1BFF07FE
TEST
L  +0 I
IKJ57245I INVALID INSTRUCTION CODE AT +0
TEST
AT +0
IKJ57306I NO BREAKPOINT ESTABLISHED AT +0 +
IKJ57306I INVALID OP CODE
TEST
END

Any ideas?

Yeah, try z/XDC... (sorry, couldn't resist [;)] )

At 5/26/2011 09:28 AM, Sam Bass wrote:
Many years ago IEFBR14 was moved from LINKLIB to LPALIB. You cannot modify modules in LPA, which is what AT command does. You would have to copy IEFBR14 to you own load library and test from there.

Sam Bass

FWIW, z/XDC can...