In
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 12/06/2005
   at 03:00 PM, William Walsh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Have you ever seen a situation where the START command is issued, but
>the address space fails with no diagnostics:

No. How would I know that it had failed without a message to that
effect?

>05340 13:30:58.62 STC09920 00000090  IEF404I BBOS001 - ENDED -
>TIME=13.30.58

That says that it ended; it doesn't say that it failed.

>I see nothing on the JES2 queues for this address space.

Then you're probably using a purge class for MSGCLASS. Override it and
look at the output. You may need to override individual SYSOUT classes
on DD statements. Also check any *FS files that it creates.