From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
jagadishan perumal
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2011 3:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: unable to open SYSLOG

Hi,

In our Z/OS 1.9 I am not able to view the syslog. I could'nt find any potential
errors which might have refrained us opening the SYSLOG. I am unable to capture
any message. Even the navigation happens slowly. This is not an access issue
which is stopping accessing the syslog.

Apology for not posting the error message as I could'nt capture it anywhere.
Please guide me .

Regards,
Jags

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Bu elektronik posta ve ekleri sadece adreste belirtilen kisi veya kurulusun
kullanimi icin gonderilmektedir. Bu
mesaj tarafiniza yanlislikla ulasirsa, lutfen gonderen kisiyi bilgilendiriniz
ve mesaji sisteminizden siliniz. Mesajda
ve eklerinde yer alan bilgilerin her ne sekilde olursa olsun ucuncu kisiler ile
paylasilmasi hukuki ve cezai
sorumluluk dogurabilir. Turkiye Halk Bankasi A.S.'nin, bu mesaj ve eklerinin
icerigi ve yayimi ile ilgili hicbir
sorumlulugu bulunmamaktadir.

This email and the attachments are sent to the individual or entity defined in
the address field only. If you are
not the intended recipient or have received the message in error, please notify
the sender and remove the
message from your system immediately. Sharing the information in the message or
the attachments with the
3rd parties may cause legal rules and penalties to apply. Turkiye Halk Bankasi
A.S. has no responsibility on
the submission of this message and the attachments.