On Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:15:55 +0200, R.S. <r.skoru...@bremultibank.com.pl> wrote:

>> Are you saying you have the user exit in use and have the flag set and
>> still don't see it?     If so, double check your code to make sure you
>> at least think it is correct and then open a PMR and see what IBM
>> says.
>
>Silly me, I simply missed the exit.
>"Read" and "understand" are not synonyms ;-)
>
>BTW: I managed it without coding an exit. It can be done using
>PROPERTIES in ISFPARMS, but ... provided sample causes syntax errors.

Correct.  Some things can be changed with PROPERTIES instead of the
exit and this is one of them as Elardus correctly pointed out.

You are also correct that the FM sample is wrong.  Add a comma before
"VALUE(TRUE)"

Add to group:

CUSTOM(MYPROP),

To somewhere else in the parms (mine are before NTBLs):

/*  PROPERTY LISTS                            */
PROPLIST NAME(MYPROP)
  PROPERTY NAME(PANEL.DA.SHOWTITLESIO),VALUE(TRUE)

mailto:m...@mzelden.com