http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html

>send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO

When sending a message to a MFS controled terminal there are several ways
that IMS can determine the mapping between the character string being past
(the I/O-area) and the physical screen lay out.

One of them is to tell IMS the name of the mapping.  This is what is being
done in the first case you site.  The MFS MOD name is being past.

<start vocabulary>
MFS = Message Formatting Services
MOD = Message Output Descriptor
MID = Message Input Descriptor
DIF = Device Input Descriptor
DOF = Device Output Descriptor
<end vocabulary>

A nother way to do the mapping is showing in the second case where no MOD
name is provided.  In this case IMS determines the MOD name from the Value
that was coded as NEXT= in the DIF for the input message (If there was an
input message and if NEXT= was specified) or it uses the default MOD whoes
name is DFSFMO3  (check this in the MFS manual I may of misspelled it)

There is an active IMS list server by the way
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I think if you go to PO.MISSOURI.EDU or do goole search you will find
subscription information.  For my lazyness in not looking it up.  Please
get back in touch with me should you need detailed instructions.