Ed Gould wrote:

Bernard,
No, the original writer was duquesne(sp?) systems out of Pittsburgh. If memory
serves me it was written for my company by them. They had also written QCM a
performance management system. They also wrote PMO (iirc LLA put them out) I
think they also wrote Quickfetch which was also superseded by IBM. We tried out
all of them and I think we were so short on memory that we turned away both of
them. MIm really worked well for us as operators were forever vering  tape
drives on or off system incorrectly. MIM was also fixing issues with job
scheduling.

Tw Allen systems bought them from duquesne.
Ed
Sent from my iPad
No, Legent bought them. At the time, they went around our office handing out coffee mugs and little desktop digital clocks.

Rick