From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of John McKown
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 3:38 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: personal status

Thanks for the good wishes! I'm doing so well that I was logged into
work yesterday for about 3 hours to help upgrade our first system to
1.12. It failed due to a missing PTF. I have ordered the current RSU and
just finished downloading it.

--
John McKown
Maranatha! <><

email to lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
Please visit our website at
http://financialservicesinc.ubs.com/wealth/E-maildisclaimer.html
for important disclosures and information about our e-mail
policies. For your protection, please do not transmit orders
or instructions by e-mail or include account numbers, Social
Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords, or other
personal information.