From: "Barkow, Eileen" <ebar...@doitt.nyc.gov>
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Sent: Mon, June 13, 2011 9:50:53 AM
Subject: TSO STATUS and IKJ56192I/IKJ56211I msgs

we are running Z/OS 1.11.
When i issue the TSO STATUS command in TSO
on some of our lpars, the response is preceded by either the IKJ56192I
or IKJ56211I msgs. On other lpars, it is not.
Does anyone know what causes this?

i use STATUS in come clists and have to trap the response with REXX OUTTRAP and
the extra field or lack of it throws the clists off (unless I modify them for
each lpar to
account for the IKJ* msgs).

IKJ56192I JOB KIXDPMSA(STC02389) ON OUTPUT QUEUE
IKJ56211I JOB KIXDPMSA(STC01772) EXECUTING

JOB CICSPA62(STC00059) ON OUTPUT QUEUE
JOB CICSPA62(STC21084) EXECUTING
***