On learning of this update I went to the relevant Redbooks web page and
was disappointed not to see a "What's Changed" summary. Just to let y'all
know I've raised this with the Redbooks people (on Twitter, as it
happens). Assuming I get over to Pok this Summer I intend to discuss it in
more detail with them.

While not wanting to start a "letter writing campaign" you may have views
on this.

Martin

Martin Packer,
Mainframe Performance Consultant, zChampion
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/MartinPacker

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu> wrote on 14/06/2011
13:29:23:

> Dana Mitchell <mitchd...@gmail.com>

> IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu

> 14/06/2011 13:30

> Re: ABCs of z/OS systems programming, draft revision of volume 1
>
> Sent by:
>
> IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
>
> I wish there were redbooks such as these for the beginner 'sysprog'  for

> learning IBM i.   I would find that quite useful at this stage.
>
> Dana

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.