I've  dwell on some questions  for days :

1,In TSO,I use 'listalc status' to find that SYS1.UADS has been allocated to
DDNAME 'SYSUADS'.
   For a test, I issue 'allocate dsn(center.uads) dd(sysuads)' and get the
meesage that filename is
   in use. I resort to manuals and know that to do this I must use 'REUSE'
operand.
   However,I submit a job via JCL which also uses DDNAME 'SYSUADS' and there
is no problem.

2,I have a simple cobol program who just opens  a input file and closes
it(select infile assign to infile).
   First I issue 'allocate dsn(md0006.input.qsam) dd(infile)' and
succeed.Then I can use TSO command 'call'
   to execute the program successfully.
   However,when I execute the program via JCL  without coding infile
DDNAME,it fails.

So I want to know the exact reason.My personal guess is that a job submitted
by JCL is not executed in
my TSO address space.Would someone be kind enough to give some explanation
for me?

Thanks a lot.

--
Best Regards,