On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:21:54 -0400, DanD <mvs-j...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>The panel is to pass information that the installation or user would enter
>into the )INIT section and that the code would automatically obtain.
>The panel name leads one to believe that it could be system information but
>if that was the case, I'd just pick it out of the appropriate control block.
>Information like your name, department name, address etc. that is not
>available in system control blocks.

I'm probably confused about what you're trying to do (and perhaps about how
ISPF works, too), but wouldn't anything the installation or user enters via
)INIT be available to the dialog as dialog variables? Why do you need to add
your code to that panel at all, and who/what is your code "passing"
information to?

--
Walt