> 15.19.25 JOB02012  IEC036I
> 002-30,IGC0005E,RESTORE$,STEP1,TAPE1,0680,USRBKP,BACK
>
> are you sure that this tape was created using ADRDSSU.
>
>000001 //A255209$ JOB MSGCLASS=X,MSGLEVEL=(1,1),CLASS=B,
>000002 //         REGION=0M,NOTIFY=&SYSUID
>000003 //RESTORE EXEC PGM=ADRDSSU
>000004 //TAPE DD UNIT=680,DISP=SHR,LABEL=(1,SL),
>000005 //    DSN=BACKUP.USRBKP,VOL=SER=USRBKP
>000006 //DASD DD UNIT=3390,VOL=SER=CT3T04,DISP=SHR
>000007 //SYSPRINT DD SYSOUT=*

Jags,

Check your tape management software and make sure this volume is the dataset
you think it is.

Also, is this tape not cataloged on your system that is on DD statement
TAPE?  Typically I only code
//TAPE DD DISP=SHR,DSN=mytapename
You might need to code UNIT=680 if the device is not in an esoteric name
like TAPE.  You might need to code VOLSER if the dataset is not cataloged.

I rarely code volser or label when using a standard label cataloged tape.

Next, in your control cards you have STORCLAS and MGMTCLAS.  Is that needed?
Are these classes on this system you are restoring to?  If so, when the
dataset is backed up and it had these classes to start with, you do not need
to specify it again.   The ACS code should drive it through and assign the
correct classes.

Lizette