HI,

 I upload PTFID=151 which include important fixes to PRO.
 Fixes bugs for the tape emulation.
 some CCWs x0af and 0x34 may cause TCP write errors for tape.
 More fixes in PC for better display the CCW stacked new feature in PC.
 Fix bug when create new PC file for disks. This important if you add many
new PC files for disks using the RANGE parameter.
 MFNetDisk will serialize the creating of the PCDEV to avoid fragmentation
and to enable the PC to continue to run with fair performance.
 So, these fixes are very important for PC and MF.
 Manage better the PCSTORAGE for tape in PC.
 I also add one script to delete PCDEV and all its mirrors. This is
important if you make mistake and want to delete PCDEV and for security
reason I force rule to slowly run few scripts until the PCDEV and the
mirrors and the mirrors files, deleted.
Some users ask me to enable this one risky script which make our life easy.
So, you an download the PRO with fixes now from my site.

Thanks,
Shai