Lizette,

Before SHARE created their web page for justification, they used to publish an
article that I wrote in my Tuning Letter. It's gone now, but CMG still has it
up here - http://www.cmg.org/conference/justify.html. It's more about how to
get a return ticket to SHARE than it is getting there the first time.

I consider the SHARE conference to be the best education you can get, and it's
a bargain when compared to actual courses that only cover one subject.

All my best,
Cheryl
======================
Cheryl Watson
Watson & Walker, Inc.
www.watsonwalker.com
941-266-6609

On Jun 21, 2011, at 3:00 PM, Lizette Koehler wrote:

> http://www.share.org/Events/UpcomingConferences/SHAREinOrlando/BuildingaCasetoAttendSHARE/tabid/395/Default.aspx
>
> Regards,
> John K

Everyone Thanks so much.  For some reason I seem to have a lot of difficulty
finding things on SHARE that use to be easy.

Lizette