Hello there!

We are trying to install CTG in a server different from where RDzUT is
installed but in the same network. We have RDzUT installed in a RedHat Linux
server with aliasing. That is, the scenario 5 in Redbook. ETH0 : x.x.x.49
and ETH0:0 (alias for RDzUT): x.x.x.33. CICS4.1 is listening in port 3000.

So CTG is configured for CICS 4.1 in IP x.x.x.33 via port 3000.

This does *NOT* work.

But instead if we installed CTG in the RedHat Server where the RDzUT is
installed and use the 10.1.1.2 (IP for tunneling) via port 3000. Then it
works.

Someone knows why is that? Why it only works when installed in the same
server and not when installed the CTG in other server?

Thank you!

--
Un saludo.
Álvaro Guirao