In
<c3ecc2048cc02a42806c6211b832a597048ea89...@srvmailsp01.gravames.com.br>,
on 06/30/2011
   at 07:57 AM, Sérgio Lima Costa <sergio.co...@cetip.com.br> said:

>However it seems that someone wants to be the list owner.

The people who demand that others do their research for them?

Assistance on this list is on a volunteer basis. If you want someone
to help you and he asks you to do something first, you can either do
without his help or do as he asks. The fact that someone makes his
assistance contingent on proper information doesn't mean that he
believes that he is the list owner, just that he has the right to
decide under what circumstances he will take the time to help.