Sorry in advance for the marketing plug,

There is the older free AUTO product on the CBT and I think there is another
scheduler that actually uses JES2 to do the work.  Then there is SyzAUTO/z,
which is not free but is both quite inexpensive and 100% supported.  It
allows job submission based on any timeofday, dayofweek/month/year, and has
facilities to provide the highest condition codes via EMAIL and several
other key features.

The older free version has some issues with some times of day that are all
resolved on SyzAUTO/z.

Besides already being inexpensive, there are discounts for members of
IBM-Main and SHARE on all of our system management and automation products.

end of marketing plug.

Brian