From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
David Cole
Sent: 05 July 2011 12:44
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Lines, Bars and ... mini-bars???

So I'm working on XDC adding support for debugging execution "above the bar",
when I run into a nomenclature problem...

"Above the line" means >16M.
"Above the bar"  means >4G.

But AMODE(31) supports execution in only the zero to 2G range. For the 2G to 4G
range, you need AMODE(64).

So what is the name for the 2G to 4G range of storage? Ok, you guys can go
ahead and fight it out. Me? I'm just going to call it "above the mini bar".

[;)]

Dave Cole              REPLY TO: dbc...@colesoft.com
ColeSoft Marketing     WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
736 Fox Hollow Road    VOICE:    540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920        FAX:      540-456-6658

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html