I looked at out XPAF JCL and this is what I see: Notice they are all
comments.

//* ******************************************************
//*             PSF LIBRARIES                            *
//* ******************************************************
//*
//*IBMFONT  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.FONTLIB
//*FDEFLIB  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.FDEFLIB
//*PDEFLIB  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.PDEFLIB
//*PSEGLIB  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.PSEGLIB
//*OVERLIB  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.OVERLIB

Looks like that are part of IBM's PSF product from the comment.

We use Xerox printers and a related product called XPAF to drive local and
distributed printing.  We have no IBM mainframe printers or related
products.  The XPAF PROCs allocate the following libraries, which I would
assume from the names were IBM libraries:

SYS1.FONTLIB
SYS1.FDEFLIB
SYS1.PDEFLIB
SYS1.PSEGLIB
SYS1.OVERLIB

I just installed z/OS 1.4 and noticed that these weren't allocated.  A
look
back at the OS/390 2.10 ServerPac libraries shows that they weren't
allocated then either.  Where do these come from?   The XPAF guy denies
any
knowledge.