Mary Anne Matyaz wrote:

>The new listserv. Fonts, layout, etc. Yuk. :(

I like the fact that when I hover my mouse pointer over the subject line in the
list of topics, the post content appears in a small movable temporary pop-up
screen which disappears immediately when I move my rat, oops, mouse, somewhere.

I like the wider message text window where I can enter my comments. It is very
nice!

Some things I don't like:

The column's width are still fixed. I can't adjust them. The from and date
fields have too many white spaces to the right. The subject column width is too
small.

I seemed to be unable to use 'Quote Original text' function as it was available
in the previous version.

I had to manually copy and paste the text from Mary above here into this
message box.

Oh, come on Darren, please bring back the 'Quote Original text' function back!

Ok, enough ranting... :-)

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht