----------------------------------<snip>---------------------------------
I actually answer very few questions about DFSORT and DFSORT's ICETOOL on ibm-main compared to the very large number of "how-to" questions I answer every day on various z/OS Help Boards and via direct e-mail. Obviously, I think answers to DFSORT questions are appropriate for ibm-main, but feel free to use those other channels instead. Note that I do post "ads" giving a URL for information on new DFSORT functional SPEs every so often, but I always get approval from Darren first.
Frank, I don't ever have a problem with your posts, and I think that the other list members would agree with that. We all know you follow the rules and the occasional "plug" for SPE's doesn't really qualify as an advertisement, at least to me. (To me, a SPE is a PTF that adds or improves function.)

Please continue to monitor, and contribute whenever you feel it's appropriate.

Rick