I'm interested in sharing information, tools, tips, techniques on using the
Dignus Systems/ASM 1.85 cross assembler with Windows 7 Professional for use on
z/OS 1.12 (z/196).

The Dignus web site makes reference to using Visual Studio as an integrated
development environment with its products.  I have a 2010 Visual Studio and
Systems/ASM license and would be curious to know of others developing assembler
code in this configuration.  In addition, my Windows desktop editor of choice
is NotePad++.  How about Eclipse?  I do not have a RDz license.

William J. Smith
Mainframe Test Engineering
Hitachi Data Systems
Santa Clara, CA