> Using JES2 commands we can specify the maximum number of initiators per
class, and even per system.
> The number of jobs per system is visible and changeable using the JC
command.
> Does anyone know of a utility that can display and change the values per
system?

> Thanks, but I'm looking for something that doesn't require command.

Gadi -

In JES2 it is always a command whether there is an panel interface with it
or not.

So, the question I have is - what specifically are your needs?  Operations,
end user, audit process and control? Automation?
For example, with OPS/MVS you could devise a process.  Or if you use Tivoli,
then it may already be built-in.

It would help to know your requirements for such an interface.

Currently SDSF has a panel.  Perhaps that is not what your needs require?

Lizette