From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Steve Comstock
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 2:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: running Assembler I/O macro code as AMODE 31, RMODE ANY

On 7/13/2011 12:32 PM, Barkow, Eileen wrote:
> I passed all the info I got from this list onto the programmers and they can
> decide what to do.
>
> John Gilmore sent the info about using RMODE(SPLIT) and Charles Mills sent a
> very comprehensive document (previously presented to the list) that he wrote
> about
>   how to convert assembler code doing such i/o's to 31 bit rmode(any).

I was curious if you saw my post with the three papers mentioned.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* Special promotion: 15% off on all DB2 training classes
     scheduled by September 1, taught by year end 2011

* Check out our entire DB2 curriculum at:
     http://www.trainersfriend.com/DB2_and_VSAM_courses/DB2curric.htm