Chase, John wrote:
Hi, All,

I'm tailoring a CICS ServerPac and need to change one of the zFS
mountpoints, but cannot seem to find the "magic incantation" to do so
anywhere in the "Modify System Layout" part of the dialog.  Nothing in
the "help" about it, either.  I'm sure I've done it in past ServerPacs,
but cannot remember the "magic incantation".

Any ideas how/where to do it?  Or am I hallucinating, and will just have
to change it "manually" after installation?
<snip>

Not exact instructions, but close: Go into View and Change, and select Mount Point. Select the desired file system's mount point. Select the data set. Page ahead to p. 2 of the data set attributes. Edit the mount point.

See 8.2.4 Modifying a data set's attributes, Figure 76. Panel: Data set attributes 2 for a UNIX file system data set, in ServerPac: Using the Installation Dialog, at:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/cpp2udc0/CONTENTS?SHELF=EZ2ZBK0K&DT=20100602172621#8.2.4

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing