A few people have pointed out to me that the papers on
our website that I said were 'not printable' are, in fact,
printable under certain pdf reader programs: they don't
honor the print security.

Sigh.

So, what I have done is gone and made all the papers on
our main technical papers page officially printable.

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/General_content/Book_site.htm

It didn't seem right to make people who use the official
tools (Acrobat reader in this case) have to pay while people
who used other tools didn't. So now everyone is on the same
setting.

We still have four papers that have supporting files available
for the person who wants to try out the techniques described
in these papers, and these files are only available in our
Trainer's Friend Store for a nominal fee.

At the same time I have put an option in our store for people
to make a contribution / donation to support development and
improvement of these papers. If some paper has helped you or
your organization, it would be a nice gesture to give back a
little. So, think about it.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* Special promotion: 15% off on all DB2 training classes
    scheduled by September 1, taught by year end 2011

* Check out our entire DB2 curriculum at:
    http://www.trainersfriend.com/DB2_and_VSAM_courses/DB2curric.htm