I placed an order for z/OS 1.7 on September 20, 2005.  The order was never
fulfilled.  After investigating, IBM Software Manufacturing staff determined
that the order was simply stuck in the system and lost (along with five
others, I was told).  I just ordered z/OS 1.7 again - it took about four
days for the new order to be ready for internet download.

If you want to follow up with your order, you need to call IBM Software
Manufacturing at 800 879 2755 select option 2, then option 2, and ask them
what happened with your order.  They will need the order number - mine
started with the digits 2005xxxxxxxx.

Brian