I also have an assembler routine that does this  .. contact me offline for
the source code,

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Cwi Jeret
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 7:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Converting TOD to Local Time

Hello,

We are using an Assembler program to analyse SMF output records
of CICS transactions.
The timestamps in the CICS SMF records are in TOD format.
In order to get a readable timestamp we are using the STKCONV macro,
but this gives us the GMT time rather than our local time.

Does anybody have an example of an ASSEMBLER routine to convert
the TOD time figures to our local time ?
Or any other solution for us ?

Thanks, Cwi Jeret  - Bank Hapoalim T.A.