Hi
The set up in our environment is that applications running in Websphere
Application Server (WAS) address spaces on z/OS run SQL against DB2 on z/OS.

I am trying to correlate the CPU time (field SMF1209CI) I get from WAS SMF type
120 subtype 9 records and the DB2 class 1 CPU time (MXG field DB2TCBTM) for a
bunch of WAS address spaces (our set up is one WAS server region with one WAS
servant region). Value in DB2TCBTM is way more than what I get from SMF1209CI.
But the CPUTM (MXG Variable) from type 30 interval records (SMFINTRV MXG SAS
dataset) I get for the WAS Address spaces matches with SMF1209CI value I get
from type 120 subtype 9 records for the same WAS address spaces.

Can anyone edify me as to what is wrong with what I am trying to reconcile here?

Thank you
Nagaraj