From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of âãé áï àáé
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 9:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Using FTP to GET a job from a remote computer

Hi,

I've tried using FTP to GET a job from a remote computer.

The remote computer has a file the contains an MVS job. I would like to
transfer it directly to the internal reader.

If I do this from the remote computer, I can use 'quote site file=jes'  to
send the file directly to the internal reader, but it looks like the FTP
client on OS/390 v2.10 does not support this by using the 'locsite
file=jes'.