Richards, Robert B. wrote:

>Looks like someone has hacked into John's email system.

Yup, and he is not the first IBM-MAIN member whose email address has been
hijacked.

I was very suspicious of that mail, because there is not the usual signature
line with his name, place and phone number. That mail, which was also sent
privately to me, also contains somewhat bad grammer. If you know John, you also
know that he is very good at writing skills.

>I would recommend that you *DO NOT* go to that website. And for the curious, I
>certainly am heeding my own advice! :-)

What website? ;-D
And yes, I already have a laptop and I'm pretty sure I'm now working on it ...
;-D

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht