THERE ARE (5) CANDIDATE VOLUMES  and
5 VOLUMES WERE REJECTED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT SPACE

It appears that your storage group, ISTINT1, does not have enough space to
accommodate your allocation.   If someone called me
in regards to this issue, I'd ask why they weren't directing this to tape.
 If it had to go to disk for some reason,  I'd look at the
pool - possibly change the primary & 2ndary allocations & allow it to go
multi-volume.

I'd also consider adding another volume to the SG as a last resort.
ddk

////////////////////////////////

TAPE1 DSN
ZWAXPG ATTEMPT:
IEF344I DFDSS22 BACKUP TAPE1 - ALLOCATION FAILED DUE TO DATA FACILITY
SYSTEM ERR
IGD17273I ALLOCATION HAS FAILED FOR ALL VOLUMES SELECTED FOR DATA SET
ZWAXPG.BKUP.SHRPP4
IGD17277I THERE ARE (5) CANDIDATE VOLUMES OF WHICH (5) ARE ENABLED OR
QUIESCED
IGD17290I THERE WERE 1 CANDIDATE STORAGE GROUPS OF WHICH THE FIRST 1
WERE ELIGIBLE FOR VOLUME SELECTION.
THE CANDIDATE STORAGE GROUPS WERE:ISTINT1
IGD17279I 5 VOLUMES WERE REJECTED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE SUFFICIENT
SPACE (04

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all
copies and backups thereof. Thank you.