Hi All,

We are working on an upgrade of Hour Glass from V5.2 to V6.1 and are having
trouble with the access rules. We have Facility rules defined for the
following. These are as list for a RACF site from the security member that
came with the product. I do not have access to ACF2 for rule changes or
debugging:

AGGCX RESOURCE DEFINITIONS:

Resource Class:

  FACILITY

Resource Entities:

  HOURGLASS_CX_USER

  HOURGLASS_CX_ADMIN

  HOURGLASS_CX_REFR

Security has given UPDATE access to everyone to try and get past the
problems.

This is one error we get:

 ACF04056 ACCESS TO RESOURCE HOURGLASS_CX_REFR           tsoid 2 TYPE RFAC
BY
tsoid  NOT AUTHORIZED

Does anyone know what the 2 is after the first tsoid? It may be the key.

Thank You,

Paul Strauss

Integrated Technology Delivery, Global Services, IBM
L0DB z/OS MVS/Program Products/Security
150 Kettletown Rd.
Southbury, CT 06488
(203) 272-2758