On 17 Aug 2011 16:16:33 -0700, in bit.listserv.ibm-main you wrote:

> Rick,
>
>I agree completely. The pcweenies just do not get it.

This person had a user-id and password with privileges.  Think of the
harm someone with a system programmers id and privileges can do.  For
those of you who have been at a number of shops, how many were really
careful about ids and their revocation.  Most of the ones I was at
were and I am not certain about the others.  The problem was the
security culture and I guarantee you that not all mainframe shops are
really good about it.  I also would almost guarantee you there are a
number of Unix and Windows shops that take it very seriously.  How
quickly do mainframe shops apply the PTF's for integrity APARs?  How
quickly do the other environments apply the comparable fixes?

Clark Morris