Hi,

Is cryptography processor a big reason for not allowing the virus to be
active in Mainframe servers ? I even understand that any program which has
the capability of executing and exploiting any datasets could also be one
form of virus where Racf plays a vital in restricting all the sensitive
datasets. Can anyone please enlighten me the why still virus was never a big
threat to mainframe PC ? I apologize if my question is not clear or it
requires some more information and I am trying to google more about it but i
am unable to get a precise explanation about Virus on Z/os. Please direct me
to manual or URL where I can get some information about this.

Regards,
Jags