Good point. In the future, when I'm being overly weird, I'll put in a
disclaimer to DON'T REALLY DO THIS!

So, instead, I'll say (DON'T DO THIS EITHER!):

Be sure to audit every resource and user. This way, you can spend inordinate
amounts of time writing reports for clueless managers so that they can attack
each other's staff.

DON'T TAKE THE ABOVE SERIOUSLY.

Only audit what is actually required. In fact, I'd likely say to ask your
lawyers and only audit what is legally required. If you audit more, then it can
be subpoena'ed if a lawsuit occurs.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV