HI,

Latly I change the CODE_REQ condition to download my code.
The change is that everyone who download my product must agree to enable me
to publish their experience with the product.

 Before this change I enable the user to select option to "do not publish my
feedback and my id".

Lately I delete this option.
So, if you download my code, you must let me publish your feedback if I like
to do so.

So, only users who enable me to publish their experience with the product
can download my code.

Why I did it?
Because I work hard to make the product good. I do not ask money for the
product.
I pay money to cover the cost I need to pay for the product.
I support the product in any time.
Even if my city is attacked by rockets (Did I Richard?) I continue to
support the product fi the user need me.

So, I feel that this is OK with me to ask and force my users to enable me to
publish their experience with my product.

I know that in some cases users who works for companies which do not like my
product because it can hurt their business, ask me to keep confident. In
this case I will not publish their feedback.

About charging users with money?
I do not have intention to become company which charge money from users.
The only option which exist for me is to continue with this status, or to
sell my product to big company.
So, no charging money as long as I am the owner of the product.

I attach one of many user code request for my code from today.

Thanks,
Shai