On 8/26/2011 2:07 PM, Phil Smith III wrote:
Anyone read this? I have PC kids I work with who are likely to read it,
wonder what others thought. I read the pages Amazon would let me preview,
and it didn't seem horrible, though it loses points for being published in
2008 and calling System z "zSeries". But who knows, he may have been working
on the project since before 2005, and of course (too!) many people still use
the old name.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1409225356/pakoracom

I bought a copy. It's OK. I've got a lot of nits to
pick with it, but it covers a pretty wide spectrum
of topics that might be helpful to someone with a
Windows or UNIX background.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-393-8716
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* Special promotion: 15% off on all DB2 training classes
    scheduled by September 1, taught by year end 2011

* Check out our entire DB2 curriculum at:
    http://www.trainersfriend.com/DB2_and_VSAM_courses/DB2curric.htm