any webpage will do if the report is properly formatted for the software used
to view it.  security considerations are site specific.  I prefer not to have
the overhead of maintaining a webpage.  Instead, I prefer to format my reports
for simple text/wordpad viewing on the pc if no further data manipulation is
expected, or format it with delimited columns for Excel if the recipient wants
to further tinker with the data.  SAS works wonders here too.  delivery method
is email.  I prefer to keep the original data on mainframe for archival.  no
doubt cots products are, or will be, available to help impress management and
add to overhead costs.