Hello List Gurus.

We are in process of migrate from an ancient IBM 2105-F20 with 1TB of legacy mainframe data to a IBM 1750-522 (DS6800). Both subsystems has volumes defined as 3390-3 and no software features (flashcopy, pprc etc..) used in
Shark and will neither in DS6800.

My question is, anyone has any experience with DS6800 running under a OS390 2.9? We should migrate to z/OS 1.8 soon and after to z/OS 1.12, but for some time, DS6800 will be running under OS390 control. No software features will be used at all. It will be used as 2105 is been used today.

Any positive or negative comentary will be wellcome.

Thanks

Carlos Bodra