You haven't dealt with the government regulatory agencies lately, have you, Ed? Some will not accept electronic copies but instead DEMAND carbon copies. At Clearing, we went round and round with Commerce Dept. types who INSISTED that we had to produce carbons, so we had to rent time on a system that had 3211 printers available.

Will our stupid government EVER start thinking just a little like real business people? I sincerely doubt it myself.

Rick
Ed Gould wrote:

Yes there were follow on printers. I suspect there are very few "real" need
for carbon copies anymore. I suppose, but I suspect that the number has decreased because
with electronic copies the need is mute except for cash register and the odd type are
needed.

Ed