From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of John R. Ehrman
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 5:15 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: IDENTIFY macro under CMS

I'm trying (under CMS) to test a program (A) with an internal label (L).
A does an IDENTIFY macro for L, and then loads a separate module M that
does a LOAD for L. (I want to provide M with functions in A.)

However, I always get return code X'14' from IDENTIFY ("Entry name
duplicates the name already used for a minor entry or for an entry
created by another IDENTIFY request, and the entry point addresses
are different; the current request is rejected.")