As well as the excellent advice given to you already, this is an opportunity
to learn more about how your system is set up.

>From the main menu (or wherever you invoke IPCS), issue ISPF command PANELID
to find out the name of that panel.  Issue PANELID again to remove that
display.

Now use ISPF command DDLIST to display a list of the allocations to your
session.  Issue command M followed by the name of the panel you discovered
previously to locate the panel library where that member resides.

Browse that member in that library.  Determine what is run when you select
IPCS by looking at the contents of the panel.

Browse that member and continue to dig deeper until you discover where
VSAM01 is specified.  It will likely be in BLSCDDIR in data set SBLSCLI0.

Make the needed change.  Try it again to see if the change works as
expected.

This technique can be used for any ISPF application.  You need to become
familiar with the tools to do this investigation, the basic construction of
your ISPF environment, how to read and/or change ISPF panels or other
components, how to read/change CLISTs and REXX execs, and possibly other
components specific to the ISPF application in question.

Don Imbriale