On Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:33:39 +0800 ibmnew <[email protected]> wrote:

:>Hi all
:>  When we shutdown our z/OS 1.11 everytime,we will issue 'Z EOD' command.
:>  
:>After we IPL the system again,we find  that SMF dataset was switched .
:>P-SYS1.BDZ1.MAN1      BD1SF1    600300     1  ACTIVE            
:>S-SYS1.BDZ1.MAN2      BD1SF2    600300     2  DUMP REQUIRED     
:>S-SYS1.BDZ1.MAN3      BD1SF3    600300     0  ALTERNATE         
:>When we issue 'I SMF' command,It's written to only dump P-SYS1.BDZ1.MAN1.
:>How to dumps all the SMF datasets automagically evertime when we issue 'I 
SMF' command

I do not understand. You wish to dump ALL the SMF whenever there is a switch? 

Why would you want to do that?

If you do, keep issuing I SMF until you get the message "NO AVAILABLE SMF
DATASETS" or something like that. Then you can dump them all. But your request
is illogical.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[email protected]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com

Director, Dissen Software, Bar & Grill - Israel


Should you use the mailblocks package and expect a response from me,
you should preauthorize the dissensoftware.com domain.

I very rarely bother responding to challenge/response systems,
especially those from irresponsible companies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
send email to [email protected] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO
Search the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html

Reply via email to