Rogers,

I attempted to recreate your issue.  I had to separate the change of class
and the change of outdisp.  I believe this is because the outdisp is not
the same as the class default and for me it appeared to use the default
for the class even though I asked for it to change.  The following change
of outdisp failed because the token had changed for me.  I had to scan
again for the new class and old disp to be able to change to the new.

This is what worked for me to change class and outdisp.

HTH,

Chip Grantham  |  Ameritas  |  Sr. IT Consultant | cgrant...@ameritas.com
5900 O Street, Lincoln NE 68510 | p: 402-467-7382 | c: 402-429-3579 | f:
402-325-4030

Greg Shirey <wgshi...@benekeith.com>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
09/21/2011 10:57 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: SDSF REXX Help

Rogers,

Your ISFEXEC command is "H ALL", but your ISFACT command is "H".  I
believe they need to match.

Greg Shirey
Ben E. Keith Company