I also opened a Feedback  PMR# 40016,499,000 in IBMLink.
I would encourage everyone who is seeing this to put in a Feedback using
IBMLink Feedback or SR till this is resolved.
This is basic certificate management off the rails.  An SSL certificate expired
for 3 days is still being served to customers to validate the web interface.
I don't see this as any inherent problem in IBMLink, RETAIN or the application
just a process failure that an expired certificate was not replaced on the web
site with an updated one prior to expiration.

As an aside IMHO most of IBMLink is not needed 24x7 just the bits that support
problem determination and resolution ETR (now is 24x7 via SR), SIS, and SRD
(now is pretty high availability also using ShopzSeries).  Would I pay more for
SoftwareExcel to have the remainder of the IBMLink applications 24x7 probably
not... and it doesn't matter where they are hosted as long as they provide the
desired function with appropriate availability.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                System z Team Leader
                mailto:sknut...@geico.com
                (office)  301.986.3574
                (cell) 301.996.1318

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."